The Guidelines of Lap Dancing - 6 Basic Guidelines
Lap dancing is becoming more popular these days as the rules and laws related to such kind of public performances have changed in several countries as a result of which the nightclubs are switching the striptease and table dance performances with lap dancing. In case you are a customer or an employee of a club that has this form of entertainment then you must want to know how to perform a lap dance in proper manner. The clubs which feature such dance performances and even the performers must be aware of laws and rules associated with lap dance. Employees of lap dance clubs as well as the clients must be aware of how to do a lap dance by maintaining rules or laws properly.
Following a few simple rules will enable lap dancing performances to take place to the satisfaction of both the clients and the lap dance performer. Below are a couple of tips and suggestions related to how to perform a lap dance in a club setting by lap dancers.
1. Follow the Rules - Lap dance night clubs are mushrooming at every nook and corner and in recent days we have lots of clubs that feature lap dancing. Before visiting these dance night clubs, the customer is recommended to study through the rules and regulations of lap dance performance as they may vary from club to club.
2. Paying for the Dance - A lap dance performance at a commercial lap dance club is a business transaction therefore patrons should make sure that they have the required fee amount and be ready to pay for it before lap dance performance begins.
3. Don't touch - Placing your hands on lap dance performers while performing a dance in a lap is a major breach of the rules in the most of the dance clubs. You must keep your hands off the lap dancers or the bouncer will send you out of the premises/club and you will probably not be able to come back to enjoy the performance.
4. Good Grooming - Customers of a lap dance club must ensure that they are clean and properly groomed i.e. they must be dressed in clothes with no disgusting stains or smells on them. Visitors must keep in mind that this lap dance performer is going to be in close proximity to them.
5. Interaction - Another important thing that must be taken into consideration is that there is personal interaction between the lap dancer and customer during the lap dance performance. Feedback and dialogue should be exchanged and some eye contact must be maintained. This would make the lap dance performance more enjoyable for both lap dance performer as well as the customer.
6. Say Thanks - One last thing must be taken into consideration is to thank the lap dancer even if the dance was not up to the mark. Thanking lap dancer is just good manners and it will probably be encouraging for her to do even better the next time. The lap dance performer should also thank the patron for his business and request him to return again soon.